International Trace offers comprehensive planning, design and security consulting services customized to meet the requirements of customers for physical site protection. Primarily intended for perimeter security around business facilities and plant operations, the Company also offers its services to VIP residences and public institutions.
International Trace’s physical security program provides effective solutions for organizations that require security agents with a high level of competence and operational capability. International Trace employs professionals from diverse and academic backgrounds. Many of our protective services personnel come from military security, criminal justice programs, Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies. All personnel are trained specific to their responsibilities. This high level of training and proficiency allows our protective service personnel to project professionalism and confident authority. We do not believe in placing an agent in a position of responsibility unless they have received comprehensive training relative to the specific assignment.
Meticulous selection, proper training, active supervision and twenty-four hour support of our personnel assure our clients the level and quality of service they require. All protective services personnel are provided a solid grounding in security fundamentals beginning with the underlying theories that drive modern physical security tactics and strategies.
International Trace Protection Service offerings consist of several key programs designed to ensure the safety of your people, property and assets.
- Executive Protection / Close Protection
- Workplace Incident Protection
- Personnel Protection
- Travel Protection
- Security Program Development & Training
- Event Security Management
What We've Achieved
- Created, pioneered, and trademarked the concept of “Organic Security”; invited to present concept at the ASIS International Conference on Emerging Security Practice and Trends.
- Through skillful interviewing, obtained a confession from a company manager who embezzled $300,000.
- Made media appearances on nationally syndicated television, radio, newspapers, magazines and industry conferences.
- Organized an Anti-Terrorism conference in Washington D.C. with a founding member of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counter Terrorism Center.
- Conducted Anti-Terrorism and Security Awareness training for 14 sovereign consulates.
- Conducted supply chain security audits and investigative assignments in countries throughout Latin America, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East